At present, the world is fighting a battle in which the enemy is invisible. The entire world is shocked by the corona virus. There has been a lot of human damage in countries like America, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, China, Turkey, Iran etc. Other countries are also not untouched by the effects of this virus.
India is the second largest country in the world in terms of population. Since March 20, serious efforts have started in India in the sequence of rescue. Still more needs to be done. The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi and the Chief Minister of all the states are constantly working in this direction.
Narendra Modi has extended the Lokdown period till May 3 to combat this virus. Along with this, some important suggestions have also been given by Prime Minister Modi which can be beneficiary for the whole world.
1. Take special care of the elders in your home. Especially people who have chronic illness, we have to take more care of them. They have to be protected from corona.
2. Completely follow the lockdown and social distancing line. It’s necessary to use face covers or masks even they are home-made.
3. To increase your immunity, follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Ayush.
(Given Below in this article )
4. To prevent the spread of corona infection, download the Arogya Setu Mobile App. Get others downloaded as well.
Only for India
5. Take care of as many poor families as possible. Meet their food requirement.
6. Be sensitive to the people working with your business in your industry, do not get fired.
7. Doctors and police person are the corona warriors of the country. Please follow their instructions.
General instructions for better immunity by Aayush Ministry.
1. Drink warm water throughout the day.
2. As per the advice of Ministry of AYUSH, do yoga, pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes daily.
3. Use spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic in cooking.
Ayurvedic measures to increase immunity
1. Take 10 grams (1 teaspoon) of Chyawanprash in the morning. Diabetes patients may use sugar free Chavivanprash.
2. Drink herbal tea, decoction made from basil, cinnamon, black pepper, sunthi (sully ginger) and Munnaka once or twice a day. You can add jaggery or fresh lemon juice as per taste.
3. Golden milk – Take half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in 150 grams of warm milk once or twice a day.
Common ayurvedic remedies
Nasal – Apply sesame or coconut oil or native ghee in both the nostrils of the nose in the morning and evening.
Take only 1 spoon of sesame / coconut oil in the mouth and rotate it in the mouth for two to three minutes. Then spit it out . Then rinse with warm water. Do this once or twice a day.
For cough / sore throat
Steam water at least once a day by adding mint leaves / celery.
If you have cough or sore throat, mix jaggery or honey in clove powder and take it two to three times a day.
These remedies are beneficial for common dry cough and sore throat. However, if symptoms going on continue than consult a doctor soon.